Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Well, Trump's gotten phase one of a trade deal with China completed. Your thoughts?

To the Trump haters: I'll save your time from typing. It's not a good deal, Trump is caving in to tyrants, yada yada yada. We get it; you hate Trump and interpret everything as bad. Got it.

To nonbiased readers: what are your thoughts? Mine is that it's definitely a start that benefits both nations and that will stimulate the markets. This is something that should have happened long before Trump became president. Unfortunately past presidents were too pusillanimous. Glad to see Trump addressing something that needs to be addressed. Kudos to him.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He claims "phase 1" of a lot of things are accomplished. Last time I checked North Korea still has between 20-50 nuclear weapons, Iran since the U.S backed out of the Iran nuclear deal is spinning more centrifuges now than before, and I noticed up in Nebraska they are growing a lot of Sorghum now to replace soybeans........... wonder why............ and the American farmer hasn't got what Trump claims they've received.

And those jobs are being shifted from China to now Vietnam and Cambodia, at a break neck pace, THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK TO THE U.S as he claims!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks ago

May not be perfect, but it is a start. Hell of a lot better than the Dems ever did. Instead they just got Biden's son a directorship.. didn't help me any.. help you?

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anyone who still supports the orange monster is either delusional, a brainwashed Fox viewer or a Russian. Which are you?

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

So he says.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I glad you're privy to phase one, mind explaining it to us plebes? Prices are up at Harbor Freight (where poor folks shop for tools from China.)

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump himself said it would take about month to finalize the deal.  A lot can happen in that time. Including the deal falling apart.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

trump is a puppet for capitalists

• Candice4 weeks agoReport

Better than being a puppet for the communists as the Democrats are!

• 1 month ago

A waste of time and energy to ask the demented-indoctrinated reasonable questions. Trump could have purchased all of CHINA for a Billion USD and they would call him a thief

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Dotard caved like a b*tch, but hey, at least we can hope that his pointless trade war ends so the recession cloud looming over heads might be gone.

• 1 month ago

Yay Trump has a solution to brag about for a problem he created in the first place. Great. Wait a week until Trump decides to short the market and change his mind to tank the stock market again. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.