Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

What is the stupidest or silliest thing you did, when you were a kid?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

I thought that cars were stationary objects and the roads moved, not cars

• Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Maybe 40 years ago I read a test of Chrysler Imperial: the writer said that it was so big, heavy and powerful that it felt like it stood still and the road towards it !

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

When I was in 6th grade, I showed my d*ck to the whole class, including girls (the teacher was away). Holy ****, how stupid was I.

• J
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Can't remember it was all kid stuff.

• 4 weeks ago

When I was around ten or eleven years old, I saw my friend prop herself on the stairwell and slide down on it. I decided to try this out myself but before I slid down, I heard the voice of one of the staff members tell me to get off the stairwell and so I did.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I used to think planes were cutting open the sky and the plane exhaust was sky stuffing.

• 1 month ago

I use to love throwing rocks at cars. I was pretty efficient at hitting my targets. :)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When I was 15 I smoked a fag during the two minute silence at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday.

• 1 month ago

Repeat something that wasn't true as though it were true, and watch that story spiral out of control.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, too many to mention. I was always messing around LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.