Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 months ago

Should I watch Batman the Animated Series after Gotham?

So I only have one season of Gotham left. I want to know if watching the animated series would be a good way to continue where Gotham leaves off. If not than what else should I watch to continue where Gotham leaves off.

Anitmated series is the best interpretation of batman from the source material(comics). Its amazing.

Sure. It's much better than Gotham. You might also try Batman Beyond after TAS. And there's also Batwoman, which you might like.

Sure. BTAS is a very well regarded show, which made it's creator Paul Dini a household name in geek circles. I think it is a bit different than Gotham, ironically with the characters on the actual cartoon being a little less cartoony. But if you like those characters you're probably going to enjoy BTAS. Two other Bat-related shows are Pennyworth on the Epix channel, which follows Alfred before he became the Wayne's butler. There's also Batwoman on the CW which follows Bruce Wayne's cousin Kate who takes up the mantle of the Bat three years after Batman disappears from Gotham.

sure, i dont see why not

sure, if you want to