Do you think you should listen to your intuition or gut feeling?

Yes, it usually ends up being right. Be careful when listening to your heart, though.

It depends on the situation. I would suggest the intuition for the most part, but in other situations you should go with the guy feeling if that's what makes you happy.

Most of the time when u feel something uneasy going on in your gut most of the time it's usually true

I usually do. And i'm usually right on the mark

• rick

This is following emotion. It will usually cause you to make less than ideal decisions. If you make decisions based on knowledge, and facts, rather than how you feel, you will have better results.

Try to use logic and reason, instead of feelings. It's kind of trite, but think "What would Spock do?" If you can learn to do this, it will save you from countless problems through your life.

Yes. Those are unconscious instincts warning you what your conscious mind can't articulate.

..........................

Yeah, if my stomach is grumbling, it's a sign that I need to eat.