my iphone is disabled and locked ! Is there a way to open it without erasing all my stuff ?

I am legit crying because someone must have tried to hack into my phone and now I cannot get into my iphone without the iphone store deleting all my info

Update:

I had my phone at all times too so it doesnt make sense that they are saying someone tried to use the incorrect passcode too many times

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Check icloud first to see if your documents are backed up i broke my iphone got a replacement and my info and stuff was under my icloud when i set up the new one. if not bring it to the store see what they can do to fix it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am laughing at you for even getting an iPhone. You wouldn't have this problem if you bought an Android.

• 4 weeks ago

First Things First Make Sure All Your Apps And Downloads Are On iCloud, Then Back Up The Phone. Then Remove The Sim Card And Then Factory Reset It.

• 1 month ago

You don't sound responsible enough to own a smartphone.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Check your iCloud account. If you've been making the most of the phone then your stuff has been synced up to the cloud and you can re-downloard your apps and purchases.

• 1 month ago

i would bring it to a phone company and maybe they can open it for you

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you back up your data in the cloud?

• 1 month ago

Find a ****** and ask them what to do

• 1 month ago

All I can say is that 

if you have anything vitally important stored in your phone, 

YOU 

NEED 

TO 

BACK 

IT 

UP.

• 1 month ago

That's unfortunate because you should always possess your phone at all times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.