my iphone is disabled and locked ! Is there a way to open it without erasing all my stuff ?

I am legit crying because someone must have tried to hack into my phone and now I cannot get into my iphone without the iphone store deleting all my info

I had my phone at all times too so it doesnt make sense that they are saying someone tried to use the incorrect passcode too many times

Check icloud first to see if your documents are backed up i broke my iphone got a replacement and my info and stuff was under my icloud when i set up the new one. if not bring it to the store see what they can do to fix it.

I am laughing at you for even getting an iPhone. You wouldn't have this problem if you bought an Android.

First Things First Make Sure All Your Apps And Downloads Are On iCloud, Then Back Up The Phone. Then Remove The Sim Card And Then Factory Reset It.

You don't sound responsible enough to own a smartphone.

Check your iCloud account. If you've been making the most of the phone then your stuff has been synced up to the cloud and you can re-downloard your apps and purchases.

i would bring it to a phone company and maybe they can open it for you

• edward

Did you back up your data in the cloud?

Find a ****** and ask them what to do

All I can say is that 

if you have anything vitally important stored in your phone, 

YOU 

NEED 

TO 

BACK 

IT 

UP.

That's unfortunate because you should always possess your phone at all times.