Have you or anyone you have known have events in your life play out like a particular movie?

I know people who have told me that they have seen movies that mirror actual events in their lives, or vice versa. Has that happened to you or anyone you know? If so, which movie was it?

I know someone whose life was playing out like Cruel Intentions. This girl he was working with as a teen tried to ruin his life, making him out to be a lazy, incompetent worker, trouble maker and misogynist, all the while disrespecting him, until one day she got the shock of her life when the truth about her was revealed in the form of video footage. You know that final scene in the movie? She was humiliated in front of her co workers, church, neighborhood, school and the father/boss got humiliated too for the way they treated the boy.

they try to depict but have no facts..but their own misguided misinterpreted spins onto things that they limited thinking misconstrued and etc.

• rick

Dr Zhivago. I relate in many ways. Yuri and I share a lot. And Lara got away.

• amy

secret window except I survived. However 10yrs later the cops havent gotten him.

• Jerome

Mine is Star Wars

I left home like Luke. Only to return after training to find it in shambles (Balto.). Had to go to other worlds (locations) in exile with fragile alliances for a chance to blow up their world (Zion). And save ours (democracy).

For I am a Jedi knight...........lol

"May the force be with you"...........