I had a dream about texting a celebrity, what does this mean?

I had a dream the other night that I was texting popstar Shawn Mendes and we both done small paragraphs replying to eachother, we were talking about artistry and music which I'm really into and to be honest I'm getting more into him as I value and respect him as a person very much and his views about music and just life i think are great, and he's HOT. I also had a dream about meeting Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello at a recording studio a couple of months prior, does this mean i might get noticed in a way by those people or does it have a deeper meaning to it?

you will be fine

He is your favorite celebrity. You should look in to meet and greet tickets. You should start with takeing music up as a hobby see whare it goes. You could have a hidden talent for it. 

• Holly1 month agoReport

His personality mostly but his songs I feel so much and feel like I relate on a personal level to him

• Nick

It means you like to think about fairy tales. Granted so do a lot of people.

it means you admire them a lot. stan twitter where u at

You like that celebrity

• Holly1 month agoReport

He's humble, he's handsome and he's a good man. Yeah sure :)

You like him that's the only 'reason

I'm just a dreamer, I dream my life away

I'm just a dreamer, who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us

I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign

A better place for those who will come after us, this time

Means nothing other than your obsessions are sneaking into your dreams where you can obsess some more.  If this is ALL you can think about it is time to get some mental care health especially if you think that thinking about whomever that is constantly will get you a career with them.

When it comes to celebrities. It just means that you have them on your mind a lot. Or sometimes when you watch something or think about a specific person/anything there’s a high chance you dream about it. It’s nothing deep. Been there.

I had a dream with Ariana Grande about 3 times but I've still not met her. It just means you admire them so much you dream of them.