Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What's all this Left Wing drama over the "JOKER" movie. Why are they going BATSHYTTE over a movie about some poor bugger going insane?

Does it remind them too much of their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It does not align with their narrative that the gun causes the murderous events to happen.

It claims that mental health is a major factor.

Sorry. Does not compute. Assault Rifles do all this stuff by themselves. Everyone knows that.

Conservatives are fragile...the movie gives them ideas

I'm sure I wouldn't like that kind of movie - - - - I solve the problem by not going to see it !!!

A couple things bother me: 1) the outcry - with more to come - about the terrible violence that has become part of our culture (and, of course, "they" will dream-up ways to blame it on Prez Trump).. 2) the thing is setting all kinds of attendance records and is gonna make fortunes. Which means more similar movies . . . . and more outcries against violence by the usual libtards - - - who will be the first in line to cash-in on it.

• Future

I have personally not gone batsh**. Don't confuse somebody voicing concerns with some huge movement.

Most of it has to do with the music that was used, the artist was a pedophile.

And, as always, people are concerned that some idiot will watch the movie and bring a gun to emulate the character, just like showing car commercials that have the drivers doing stupid things always has idiots trying to do the same thing with their cars.

Blame it on the 'stupid factor' in general society. We wouldn't have a Tide Pod challenge if people used their heads.

• Name Withheld

No one ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the public. (paraphrased from Mencken).

I thought movies were made in Hollywood by left wing liberals. Will you retards ever get your bullchit consistent?

There isn't that much "left wing drama" over the "JOKER" movie. Right wingers are playing up the drama in order to portray left wingers as bat shytte crazy.

Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't a real thing. You know it. I know it. It's just your excuse to dismiss any criticism for your dear leader.

They hate it because they believe the main character is white even though he's an ethnic Jew. But you know how leftists are. They consider Jews white. At least when it suits their anti-white agenda.