Do you hope Trump is impeached?

Yes or No

15 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No. And he won't be. the Dems are all talk and no walk.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

yes.............

• 1 year ago

No. I didn't even think Clinton deserved to be impeached and HE actually did something wrong (perjury in civil court)!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No. This whole idea of people listening to private conversations between world leaders bothers me most. It's like the Demotards feel like they need to know President Trump's every move, bowel movement, and conversation...no matter who he speaks to and no matter what phone he uses. The Demotards planned this out and are running with it. That's the power of the Demotard-controlled House. Once they got control, the wheels were set in motion to get President Trump out of the oval office.

What's more amazing is when watching CNN and MSNBC, you get the impression that President Trump betrayed the United States, committed crimes so heinous he should go straight to prison, and that everyone in this country believes he should be impeached immediately. But, when watching the FOX News station, what he did should not be considered illegal, he was speaking in private to another world leader, and impeachment is a waste of money and time. But, who's right? The America public is getting confused, and I have to believe the Demotards are desperate because of the upcoming election.

The Demotards know Joe Biden and his son were up to no good in Ukraine, but Biden is the front runner in the polls, and they have to protect him. But, this second-hand whistle-blower complaint just stinks of a planned attack on the oval office.

Be careful what you wish for Demotards. If both president and vice president are successfully impeached--highly unlikely--Nancy Pelosi would become president. Then she will become bull's eye number one, then she will see for herself what it's like to have the blood of Americans on her hands. Russian and China have already teamed up to go against the U.S., and having Pelosi in the oval office would be a blessing to the Russians and Chinese. Not to mention, the illegal immigrants jumping for joy because they will be able to enter the U.S. in droves unrestricted, get free health, free housing, Netflix, and be given automatic U.S. citizenship.

What do the Demotards fear most other than a failed impeachment? President Trump for four more years of course. But, what happens after those four years? Then, the age of Republican Nikki Haley begins.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes. He gets worse everyday.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Actually I think it's imperative he's impeached!

• 1 year ago

No, but I'd like to see little pencil neck Adam Shitface fall in to a pit of angry gorillas that are super horney and violently take turns raping the everliving doodoo out of him (literally) until that mother is D E A D

• 1 year ago

Yes he deserves it

• 1 year ago

Yes 15 characters

• 1 year ago

Yeah but I don't think pence will be any better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.