How likely is the chance of getting stomach cancer at 20?

I am 19 years old male (about to be 20 this month) and I have been having these mild stomach pains that have been on and off for about 7 months now. It is exactly in the center just below the rib cage's end. The first time it happened it lasted for 4 days and went away on its own then after about 2 months it happened again and me being a paranoid started to have all sorts of negative thoughts about it being cancer. I went to the doctor and she said it probably must just be acidity and wrote me some meds and said if it still persists we can go for a scan. However after I took the meds it went away but not immediately. Now after another 3 months I am feeling the same exact pain and I dont know what to do. I am so worried it might come out to be something serious (cancer is the main concern) and my stupid brain wont stop having negative thoughts like for example ive got kidney stones and i keep worrying what if those were not even stones but are tumours that spread from the stomach sincr they have only been seen through ultrasound. I could really use an advice here.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.