Do you feel you should be forced to pay to feed other people's children?  ?

Their parents are obviously garbage! Why help raise more garbage.

Don't have children if you can't feed them through your own means! Any piece of garbage can live off others income!

TAXES

Agreed; nobody should be able to declare their children

as dependents when filing taxes.

This is a subsidy from the govt.

My taxes shouldn’t pay for other people’s children.

Are you with me Jacob?

• rick

You don't like the parents, so you want to let their innocent kids starve. Obviously a Republican, aren't you?

Do you feel that we should punish children for their parents' errors, with hold the necessities and comforts and life from them lest those naughty parents benefit from provisions made for unfortunate children?

And that is where we differ fundamentally jacob. I believe that a lie of omission is a lie period and to harm someone by failing to provide reasonable assistance is to harm someone period. I believe that if we have the A-bility to help needy children than we also have the RESPONSI-bility to do so.

• jimmy

Do you think I should be forced to go overseas and fight your war? Fight your own f^cking war. If I don't come back from your war, at least have the decency to care for my familly

... I was a stranger , and you welcomed me , I was hungry and you feed me ... - bible .

Its a shame you will never be anything but a burden to society.

• Jeff S

I think it's part of government's responsibility to make sure children don't go hungry!

Well we like live in a society