hawtdogman asked in HealthOther - Health · 11 months ago

Hard poop in the area above my rectum and nothing makes it come out i only get diarrhea from other stuff in colon?

I tried half a bottle of miralax and gatorade and dulcolax tablets and suppositories and its been there for almost three weeks now and it wont come out. it strains really bad and feels like its stuck in the area above my rectum and it just cant fit through the hole :(

When i get diarrhea or a bowel movement, it feels like that poop is slipping around the hard poop and it does nothing for the problem 

You might consider taking magnesium citrate, a laxative that is used to clean people out before a colonoscopy. It's cheap and you can get it at a drug store, but it will definitely give you major diarrhea. If that doesn't work, then it's time to see a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy in case you're dealing with a tumor rather than just hard poop.

• k w

on the weekend, try a tall glass of warm water every half hour til your body tells you it''s

time to go potty, and lay down, not sit, in between glasses to soften up the hard poo in your colon.....commercial products are for making money for the company