How do people not feel so guilty about relying on food stamps to feed their own kids they don't kill themselves and hope they get adopted by good parents?

I don't care their situation. I'm just sick of garbage people breeding garbage kids. I have no problem watching kids of such garbage starve. I work for myself and no one else. 

• Andy F

Yuck. Seriously, would you kill yourself if you found yourself too poor to support your kids? Would you really take your own life because of being unemployed, or being badly paid, or just being lazy, and trust to a bunch of strangers to take care of your own children after you had died?

Please think again about the negative emotions that led you to post a basically nasty question like this one. You can't be that happy or self-fulfilled as a person if you're so full of self-righteous anger at poor people that you want them to destroy themselves. Please see a counselor about these ideas, if you can. Or if not a counselor, please talk to your pastor, your priest, your rabbi, or some other person you can go to for a grounding in religious values.

-- democratic socialist for common sense & compassion

how does the greed of the 1 % not make them feel guilty they pay slave wages to the working man , while they make billions ?

How come you don’t kill yourself?

I, for one, do not want 9 fingers to commit suicide. He provides reliable entertainment here.

There go I but for the Grace of God. You seem full of yourself.