Should people reliant on money others have earned be euthanized? Why should others be forced to lose money?

Update:

Let me be more specific. I'm ok with taxes that take care of basic things like clean water and roads. I'm speaking of people with kids that get welfare. The people who expect tax payers to provide free meals for THEIR KIDS. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

"Why should others be forced to lose money?" Tell us something, OP, how do you propose to pay for civilized society if we don't do so with taxes? Are you one of these extremists who think you shouldn't have to pay for any of the hundreds of amenities our civilized society offers you? Really......

• y
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

So all that have stayed home to raise their kids should be shot?

• James
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

I don’t think the military industrial complex would go for being euthanized, nor the police or firefighters. Not to mention the Israelis and other countries receiving tax payer money. Just saying.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

It's a bad Idea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

to make that fair, first you need to rid the money system of corruption ..

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Because you'd be paying more to have them euthanized.

Death panels, " collaborative " care, doctors and nurses are all very expensive.

Takes more muscles to frown.

• 12 months ago

The military should be euthanized according to your logic - they are unproductive and constantly scream for more, more, more money to waste.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

those people shouldn't give them money.

• 12 months ago

No but if they are healthy and on welfare, they should be required to take some classes to get job skills along with some community service, while looking for a job. They should also be limited to buying staples, and only store brands, at the grocery store. If they are healthy and unemployed, they should have plenty of time to cook. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.