Why do "Christians" IDOLIZE their water baptism and tables when "our examples" had neither (I Cor 10:1-4; 11; Exd 14:16; 21)?

I Corinthians 10:11 says "Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

I Corinthians 10:1-4 says "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; [And no one got wet; Exodus 14:16; 22]

And did all eat the same Spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same Spiritual drink: for they drank of that Spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."

Even John the Baptist and the disciples who walked the face of the earth with Jesus were NEVER water baptized and they are "our foundation" according to Ephesians 2:19-20.

Why are today's "Christians" not eating Spiritual meat and drinking Spiritual drink but rather setting up "tables" as they did under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Hebrews 9:1-2) as they "GET WET" in a water baptism that "our examples" and "our foundation" NEVER did?

Today's "Christians" have DEVIATED from the foundation and are "preaching another gospel" and Galatians 1:6-9 say they are "ACCURSED!"

Is it worth to follow the MAN MADE doctrine CREATED by the roman catholic church and remain "ACCURSED?"

You may as well be an atheist because you'll end of in the same place in "UNBELIEF" (Revelation 21:8)!

Is it worth it?

@ DONALD

Jesus ***DID NOT*** command >>>TWO<<< baptisms a water baptism in Matt 28:19 and ANOTHER baptism in Acts 1:5 then tell us "one baptism" in Ephesians 4:5!

You're calling GOD "A LIAR" in Acts 1:5 AND Ephesians 4:5 and also believe "GOD ((( IS ))) the author of confusion" (I Cor 14:33) in that belief!

The roman catholic church is the one who has "TROLLED" all of you people who call themselves "Christians" but you are too IGNORANT to know the difference!

EXPLAIN why there are ALLEGED ***TWO*** baptisms ALLEGEDLY commanded when Ephesians 4:5 says "one?"

NO ONE CAN DO IT IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

Jesus was baptized by immersion to keep the commandments of God. Don't bother pretending that it is not necessary.

Paul and many others continued to water immerse baptize people long after Yeshua had ascended into heaven and the Holy Spirit had been sent (Pentecost). Those teaching that we shouldn't water baptize any longer are false teachers and deceived. They believe they have a special knowledge that makes them superior in knowledge to others. They do not realize they are under a demonic delusion. Satan wants to prevent people from being water baptized - why do you want to do the work of the devil?

Nobody idolizes it, every Christian church is a follower of Christ. Those who follow after Christ will put God first.

You need to check where your information comes from. Especially since you are the type that gets angry fast.

My example is Jesus, and he most assuredly had a water baptism.

There is no Idolizing. Water baptism is a necessary ordinance. Jesus was baptized as were all his followers. Certainly the apostles and all his other disciples were baptized.

Matthew 28

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

• Donald

nay...

we respect it as JESUS told us to.

stop trolling believers ....

Paul wrote about this in 1 Cor. 11:23-34 "For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you …" "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ" 1 Cor. 11:1-2 "Keep the ordinances as I delivered them to you." "On the same night in which He was betrayed took bread. … Do this in remembrance of Me. In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying This cup is the New Testament in My blood. This do …" Compare Mt. 26, Mark 14, Luke 22 for the same pattern.

You sure are stuck. Who taught these lies?

DON'T get all UPSET!

No Christian idolizes water baptism, they worship Jesus.

Jesus said baptize.

That's how we enter into life, just like born again, just like

crucifixion and resurrection.

Who taught you to deny scripture?

You know, studied scriptures well but how did you miss the point?

Where did it go wrong?

And anger, venom makes your life worse.

Oh, Granny norine, what should I do?

That is a good question!