Why does Rm 3:22 say "We're righteous by faith" but most Christians believe we are sinners?

Faith without works and obedience is dead, and so are we. By our works we show our faith. Most people are imperfect. The vast majority of us do sin at at least some point in our lives.

I am saved, but I still have days where I just want to kick bunnies.

What does v. 23 say? Compare Romans 6:23, Acts 2:38.

• Steve

That is a common perception. Though we are saved by His Grace, we continue to live in and be influenced by a secular and hostile world. One of the Apostles wrote about that (maybe John?). He bemoaned the fact that he knew for certain he was a saved individual, yet the weakness of his flesh made him sin again and again. So hang in there.

To be righteous we have to be willing and really wanting to Obey GOD!   And Obeying GOD full time.

Yet all of us will have sins in our lives; because none of us have learned and Obeyed all of the Bible! 

• Rick

atheist trolling ************************* ********************** **************************