Why does Rm 3:22 say "We're righteous by faith" but most Christians believe we are sinners?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Faith without works and obedience is dead, and so are we. By our works we show our faith. Most people are imperfect. The vast majority of us do sin at at least some point in our lives.

• 1 year ago

I am saved, but I still have days where I just want to kick bunnies.

• 1 year ago

What does v. 23 say? Compare Romans 6:23, Acts 2:38.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

That is a common perception. Though we are saved by His Grace, we continue to live in and be influenced by a secular and hostile world. One of the Apostles wrote about that (maybe John?). He bemoaned the fact that he knew for certain he was a saved individual, yet the weakness of his flesh made him sin again and again. So hang in there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

To be righteous we have to be willing and really wanting to Obey GOD!   And Obeying GOD full time.

Yet all of us will have sins in our lives; because none of us have learned and Obeyed all of the Bible! 

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

atheist trolling ************************* ********************** **************************

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.