Re: John 1:33 "the same is He who baptizeth with the Holy Ghost." Does Jesus do the "one baptism" (Eph 4:5)?

The one baptism referred to in Ephesians is baptism by immersion performed by one who has authority from Christ (not some book or seminary) to do so. Actual baptism and the "baptism by fire and the Holy Ghost" are both necessary.

Yeshua said:

John 14:15-17 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

The baptism of the Holy Spirit can come through water baptism (immersion) or prayer. Often both are involved and THEN the baptism of the Holy Spirit occurs.

Misleading to draw a moral equivalent, as the former is the result of a promise, the other is a human administered command. Check your concordance.

Read an Honest translation of the Bible like the NIV  and NLT Bibles. See what the correct and honest Bibles state.