Did you know that during the tribulation Christians will be tortured until they agree to take the mark?

That's right. Christians will be shoved into FEMA death camps where they will be raped and tortured around the clock and forced to eat their loved ones until they agree to take the chip and once they fo they will be damned throughout eternity.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by King Juan Carlos of Spain's Catholics .

• David
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You know nothing of The Word of God concerning this matter as Before that time Christians will be translated and at the Marriage supper of the Lamb.These will be given robes of fine linen clean and white.Your thinking of those left behind. They just played church out there in the denominations and organizations. They believed all manner of false doctrines the commandments of men and fables.They were duped and joined satan's false and apostate christian religion.They will realize their mistakes and have to be martyred to be saved. These will be in the multitudes no man can number coming up out of great tribulation of every kindred tongue and nation.Atheists will also be in that number as the evidence they seek will be in their eyes having known this is fulfilling Bible prophecy.So start with this. JESUS BLESS YOU.

• 1 year ago

Back when I was younger, credit cards were the mark. Now everyone has one.

• 1 year ago

lol @ 'FEMA camps'...

Have fun with that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Really, well that doesn't sound like a lot of fun does it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's true that you're raving.

• 1 year ago

Nope. That’s what the guillotines are for.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Do you know what the "mark" is? A mark is something that identifies you. What would identify you?

FEMA is a bunch of clerks. There are no death camps. You should go see one of FEMA's facilities. Yes, some have chain link fences, with barbwire. But, the barbwire slant out, not in. Its to keep people out, not in.

One can not eat much human flesh. Cannibals die of a brain disease. They don't live long.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Oh, hi Mark....

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I've also heard that, part of the torture is to include a parade of the Forum JWs

who will force them to go to their websites and read about JW rubbish for hours at a time.

=========================

DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU: my bong is easy, and my pot is light and full-bodied

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.