Why do those who claim Christianity believe they are sinners? Is it because they've not been baptized with the Holy Gost?

GOD WOULDN'T LIE AND SAY UNDER THE NEW COVENANT

"...I WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE" (JEREMIAH 31:34; HEBREWS 8:12; 10:17) IF HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!

THE PROPHET DAVID WOULDN'T HAVE SAID "AS FAR AS THE EAST IS FROM THE WEST SO FAR HAS HE REMOVED OUR TRANSGRESSIONS FROM US" (PSALM 103:12) IF IT WASN'T TRUE!

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THAT "...THE BLOOD OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN" (I JOHN 1:7) AND ***THE BLOOD*** IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (II COR 5:16) WHO WE "SOW OUR SINS" (RM 6:5; I COR 15: 36-37) INTO WHEN WE'RE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED (ACTS 1:5; 8).

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY WANTS PEOPLE TO ***DENY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST*** TO HAVE YOU BELIEVE ***YOU ARE A SINNER*** UNLESS THEY WERE TRYING TO FILL UP THE COLLECTION PLATE!

• Paul

Even after being baptized in the Holy Spirit, we are still human and therefore still imperfect, and therefore still able to choose sin on some occasions. Over time, the Holy Spirit works in us to overcome sinful habits and weaknesses, but we cannot be perfect while on Earth.

Because everyone sins. Just because one is baptised and follows Christ does not mean he no longer sins.

Perhaps because of Isaiah 59:1-2 and Romans 3:23., and along with 1 John 1:8-9.

everyone is a sinner.

No. It is because we are not perfect.

Yeah, the Holy Spirit perhaps being a psuedo practitioner which proclaims to know someone - Hence all the rocks.

• David

The Bible say's ' For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.' Also ' There are none good no not one' Hence we are saved by Grace through Faith. JESUS BLESS YOU

Why ask Why?

When you know?

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

• Because God has saved me, forgiven me, given me grace mercy and His Holy Spirit

does not mean I am perfect...it means He is perfect

1. The Bible says that we are sinners.

2. Can anyone who looks honestly at his/her life honestly claim to have never had so much as a bad thought about another person?