iPhone or Android?

Iphone Is best because it has extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. The JT Store, Smartphones & Tab

Android Ive never liked iphone's tbh

..................

iPhone, is better

Android much  more flexible than iphone 

Mark 3:28-30 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”— because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Android because I will never agree with the price of Apple products

I use to like the I phone but there over price. I don't agree with I tunes, I might get a smartphone some day.

Both are identical except the iPhones are fixed in a way which you don't have to research If you have a issue with them. Take it to the Apple store and your problem is gone

• iphone obviously