Is Alex Jones the Paul-Revere of the 21st century?

Instead of shouting: "the British are coming" 

his mantra is: "the globalists are coming."Your thoughts? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

He is a government (CIA) paid agitator. That is why he has tried so hard to keep his financial records secret.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You people who are so f*cking terrified of globalism always make me laugh. What the f*ck did you think was going to happen when we all got big enough, and connected enough, to not need real wars? You're all so paralyzed in fear by f*cking conspiracy theorists that the very idea of a united world makes you twitch in terror. Or post on YA.

Globalization was always going to happen, and someone smarter than you figured that out, then made a theory for the lemmings to lose their sh*t over. While a harsh dictatorship is certainly something to keep an eye on, assuming we'd have one leader for the entire world only happens in comic books. At this point, humanity could NEVER agree on just one person.

You americans really need to chill. The world isn't filled with only suicide bombers and 'secret terrorist cabals'. There's a LOT of other people out there that DON'T want to kill you. Even if you don't believe in their brand of mythology.

• Miguel8 months agoReport

Nope, sorry. You're wrong. I expect an apology from you in 5 years. 

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fool

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

your comparisons make no logical sense

Alex jones is making millions spouting conspiracy theory quackery

his followers aren't the most educated or brightest bunch in the world

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That he's a disinformation officer for them!

Alex was a staunch 911 truther, as was Trump! Trump at the beginning of his candidacy he said he'd tell us who brought down the Towers(WTC)! How many times has Alex called on Trump to tell us?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think he's paid opposition, trying to make the truth sound ridiculous. The globalists are here. The EU is globalist, white supremacists are globalists, NATO is globalist, the UN is globalist, Zionists are globalists. He means something different though. He's referring to a one-world government, which I think there is incentive for, and the EU is proof of that. They want to impose their will on all of their constituents, and the strongest country will take the lead. It's a passive-aggressive conquest. It is a problem and we shouldn't join any of these short bus classes.

• Miguel8 months agoReport

That's what I've been told as well. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Hes doing god's work

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.