I think this married church pastor liked me but what did he want with me?

I'm a single parent and I met with a church pastor just to discuss some things going on in my life. He was extremely supportive. Long story short, I went back to see him and told him that this married man I know (not him, someone else) had flirted with me and I liked him back. This pastor urged me to forget... show more I'm a single parent and I met with a church pastor just to discuss some things going on in my life. He was extremely supportive. Long story short, I went back to see him and told him that this married man I know (not him, someone else) had flirted with me and I liked him back. This pastor urged me to forget about the married man. Then I casually mentioned that I hadn't dated at all since becoming a single parent, and all of a sudden he looked really happy. That took me by surprise. Then I mentioned I would never have anything to do with a married man, because my dad had cheated on my mom. Since then this pastor is very cold towards me and acts like a different person. I know this pastor is married. Let's say he did like me. What the heck did he want from me anyway?
1 answer 1