Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

How to know if he likes me, vs. Is just a nice person?

I met a guy at a school party and we talked for a bit few months ago. Now whenever he sees me at school he always says hi and he tried to talk to me once about school work. He is always well aware if I am around him. He also talked to me last week, and I was surprised that he remembered my name since we last met was few months ago and we only talked for a bit. Yesterday, I was at the library reading and when I looked up I noticed he was looking at me, so he waved and smiled and I waved back. Is he trying to be nice / friendly or is he interested? How to show him that I like him?

Yah he likes you. guys don't just "be nice" like that. Just signal him to come sit with you at the library and talk to him, be like "I never see you, how are you? Are you going out this weekend?" or next time he tries to talk to you just be yourself and touch his shoulder when he says something funny

We have no idea if he likes you, or how much. As for showing HIM that you like him, walk up to him and talk to him. Do this several times.