Is this going to happen every 3 months?

I am a resident in Kentucky but I'm in the Air Force stationed in Colorado. In June my mom told me I got a letter telling me I had jury duty for October through December. I told my CO who contacted the court. Yesterday mom told I got an letter telling me I had jury duty from January to March? Isn't... show more I am a resident in Kentucky but I'm in the Air Force stationed in Colorado. In June my mom told me I got a letter telling me I had jury duty for October through December.

I told my CO who contacted the court.

Yesterday mom told I got an letter telling me I had jury duty from January to March?

Isn't there a way to take someone out of the jury pill they are out of state for an extended time instead of just pushing it back every three months.

I don't really want to do jury duty but I'm not trying to get out of it either. But for two more years at least it's not going to be an option.