Problem with the guy I’m seeing?

I’ve been seeing a guy for 2 months now he’s amazing - basically everything I want he’s funny handsome caring and so thoughtful and I can’t wait to introduce him to my family. However we have not had sex yet not for the lack of trying ( he’s is hard when we’re in bed just causally ) but then as soon as we try he gets nervous and it go’s down. I have mentioned maybe using viagra but he said that felt like pressure I felt bad and never mentioned it again. I know sex is not everything but I would like to be intimate with him as I care about him so much and was wondering from a guys perceptive what’s the next steps

If you REALLY care about him, you will lay off the sex talk or actions, until and if you are both comfortable about it.  It sounds like you are putting too much pressure on him to have sex.