GUYS, should I message him/would it be weird?

so, i met this guy a couple of years ago on omegle haha...we both thought each other was attractive, and ended up exchanging snapchats. we live on other ends of the world basically. i think we talked for maybe a day after but then stopped. we still to this day haven't deleted each other but don't say... show more so, i met this guy a couple of years ago on omegle haha...we both thought each other was attractive, and ended up exchanging snapchats. we live on other ends of the world basically. i think we talked for maybe a day after but then stopped. we still to this day haven't deleted each other but don't say anything - just watch the other's story every now and then. i know this sounds stupid but im really attracted to him and a part of me wants to get to know him (he is clearly a normal guy, not dodgy in any way) but i feel like it might be weird to message him out of the blue? what would i even say? what are people's opinions on this...is there any point or should i just leave it? do you think there is a reason he hasnt deleted me yet? idk maybe im overthinking lol
Update: my main concern is coming across as weird/creepy. i know that its creepy for guys to message girls out of the blue but liek is it okay in this context? hah