Question for parents with 3+ kids?

I ve always wanted a big family with 3-6 kids but then I think "What if their father and I die? Who would want to care for 3-6 kids?"

Is/was finding legal guardians/godparents for your 3+ children a problem? What did you do about it?.

We have family and friend support. There's a fund set up to take all our children well into adulthood should anything happen. We had specific members of the family and some friends named as legal guardians in the event of our mutual death, and they could choose to either coparent or have one family take them all in. However, at this point my oldest two are 23 and 19, and have asked to be named guardians if needed, so we made the proper changes.

We don't expect anyone else to take on the financial burden of our kids. We've made preparations all along to support them in our absence.

• Nathan

We will all be dead soon due to our climate crisis, I wouldn't even bother thinking about the future

The only option is eat your children.