I had a dream about slender Man. And I m scared it will come true?

I was driving on a dark road at night and my eyes where closing slowly because I felt really sleepy and on then my headlights catch Slenderman on the side of the road with his arms waving every where and I remember saying what the hell and swerve off the road into the ditch because I was shocked then It switchs to... show more I was driving on a dark road at night and my eyes where closing slowly because I felt really sleepy and on then my headlights catch Slenderman on the side of the road with his arms waving every where and I remember saying what the hell and swerve off the road into the ditch because I was shocked then It switchs to me swerving on a highway in the day time in a totally different place. Will the dream come true? My dreams are never ever this straightforward and put together
0