Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 months ago

Why does it seem men don't trust women anymore?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Trust has to be earned.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

men who don't trust women are the ones ..that have been screwed emotionally by some b I t ch

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I dont trust men either

• falcon
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

They suffer from inferiority complex and insecurity's women don't trust men either it goes both ways ,not all men or women like that but I say most are. Women will fake to get her way

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

There are two sides in today's world : MGTOW and WGTOW. If women don't trust men, then men won't even trust.

• 9 months ago

Cause we dont, thats why I live in Korea... screw the usa n feminism.

• liz
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

What makes you think anyone trusts anyone anymore?  There was a time when people left their front doors open when they left the house.  Men and women could be trusted.  Well, either we didn’t consider people to be untrustworthy or they truly were trustworthy.  Perhaps it was just the perception. Even politicians we once trusted.  We actually thought they were selfless and not out for their own gain. Lawyers- are they decent and honest? Authentic or will they say whatever they’re paid to say? People in the entertainment business, both men and women, they’re not seen as decent and trustworthy. Certainly not for respecting boundaries. Who tells the truth, who is honest? Lots of people seem at least to have something to hide.

Adds-  I realise none of the above matters to the OP, because this is another question looking for anyone to criticise women in general. 

• liz
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/us/13judge.html

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If you are under the impression men ever "trusted" women or listened to them or even believed they were actual human beings, you are gravely mistaken.

• 9 months ago

Science proved this is a fake monkey, let it be it!!!

• Elana
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

All it takes is a few Wanetta Gibson/Duke lacrosse incidents where guys have spent jail time for crimes that their accusers knew they didn't commit before the trust starts to seriously erode.

Women complain about being slut shamed but have no idea what kind of damage to reputation comes along with a rape accusation, whether it is found to be bogus or not. We're left with the Catherine Comins 2002 quote:

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience"

As women gain autonomy, OF COURSE some will do bad things and OF COURSE men will start to lose trust in them. Consider the level of trust women have for men due to incidents where men have injured/abused women with the accompanying publicity. Why wouldn't men fear on the basis of the stories of women acting badly?

When you consider the men screwed over courts of law, it is is simply a pool of gasoline waiting to explode. "You mean there are other evil women out there"?

OF COURSE there are.

Just as with men, the vast majority of women are for the most part trustworthy, but the exceptions get the publicity.

I wonder if Debra thinks those incidents should be covered up. She certainly seems to ride with the assertion that men are so awful, it doesn't matter what women do.

• 9 months agoReport

So cute of you to continually defend who wouldn't defend you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.