Do you believe in all Gods?

A question for theists only and I guess the answers may vary.

Do you believe in the existence of ALL Gods if you're theist but just worship your chosen one? Or do you believe only one God exists?

I was just wondering. Thank you for your answers.

EDIT: A question for believers only. I'm not interested in "they are all fake". I'm interested in the thoughts of religious people and how they view other Gods outside their religion. So please, "they are all fake" isn't helping me. I know.

The Bible teaches that there is one true God. Isaiah 45:18, Ephesians 4:5,6, John 17:3,Isaiah 45:5,6,22.

I believe in all real Gods, but I worship only the Father. I do not believe in idols or the spirits that pretend to be gods.

If you think that the epistemological basis for belief in the gods of the various pantheons is the same, you are mistaken. If you ask Hindus why they believe in Trimurti, you will not receive a detailed narration of the various events by which Trimurti selected a people for Themselves and demonstrated to that people Their reality and Their sovereignty. If you ask Asatru practitioners why they worship Odin, or Shinto practitioners why they worship Amaterasu, you will also not hear any such litany of historical events. If you ask Christians why they worship YHWH, you will. That s a pretty significant difference.

If a person strive for a peak physical shape, and do water fast, they would certainly come to the realization that deities/God do exist.

If we have come to the conclusion that there is a Creator (as so many have), we then need to ask the question: Did the Creator attempt to communicate with us?

Well, we certainly have what we call general (or natural) revelation through what has been made; it’s as if the Creator’s fingerprints are all over the creation. But the question is: Do we find special (or supernatural) revelation, as with sacred writings or something of that nature? Is there any evidence that mankind possesses such a revelation?

You see, if the Creator has not communicated with us, then how can we ever really know the meaning of life? How can we know if the Creator expects anything out of us? Are there certain things that are considered right and wrong in the Creator’s eyes? How can we know if there is an afterlife? And so forth.

Again, if we believe all this is surely not the product of a great cosmic accident, then it is up to us to check all the different beliefs and sacred writings out there to see if one is more probable than the others (and not just what we may or may not want to believe).

There are religion-keepers (atheism included), and there are truth-seekers (who examine all the evidence with an open mind).

=========

How Can a Person Know Which God Exists?

http://apologeticspress.org/apPubPage.aspx?pub=1&i...

As a Christian, I follow the Bible's teachings. I believe there are many gods, as stated in the Bible. But the Bible also states that God knows that He alone is the most high God of all gods. It further states that God is a triune being. It is Him that I worship in body, mind, and spirit.

• Michze

All gods are made up. There's no objective evidence for any of them.

• Madeleine5 months agoReport

Yeah, but I was asking for belief, not credibility.

Theists are typically atheists to all the same gods I am, minus one...

We have more in common than they will ever admit, because my reason for

denying the existence for all the other gods is the same as theirs. LOL!

When I was a theist, I was a Christian who only believed in the Bible god.

All gods are fake.