what does it mean when a guy makes excuses on why he stopped talking to you?

That's not true, I only stopped talking to you because you want to talk all day everyday, and you keep talking even when I can't reply and it makes me feel bad

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

It means he doesn't want to talk to you, and doesn't want to admit it for fear of hurting your feelings or looking like a bad guy.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Maybe he's trying to tell you to lay off of all the texts or whatever it is you're doing ? If all you have in your life is texting or talking to other people, and you can't entertain yourself or find something to do, your life is unproductive and pretty sad

• 9 months ago

Bottom line: he does not want to talk to you.

• 9 months ago

Either you're invading too much of his time, or he's not interested in you anymore.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I'd say that's a reasonable answer. I like to chat with people but I'm busy and don't want to exchange messages non stop all day. If you reduce the amount you are sending he'll be more open to talking to you again. I don't think you can judge how much he likes you on this because I might stop talking to girls I like if they were messaging me all the time.

• 9 months ago

Some people get annoying.. I personally don't text all day & I have a sister in law who calls too much. I've gotten to where I don't answer since I have other things in life.

• cuxi
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

It’s a cop out and he isn’t interested in you as much......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.