Guys only,what attracts you to a girl?

Describe your ideal girl.What is something you would consider a timeless quality in a girl.What's the biggest dealbreaker

My ideal girl is exceptionally smart, witty, socially conscious, willing to try new things, loves dogs, doesn't necessarily want children, is physically on the slim side, active, doesn't smoke, drink excessively, or use drugs, likes herself, and lights up the room when she smiles. A timeless quality would be her intelligence. They say "A beautiful woman is only beautiful for a while, but a smart woman is always smart". Biggest dealbreaker? Being either a Republican or being extremely religious, regardless of the religion.

The ideal girl for me is a girl who is smart, and can make smart sarcastic comments when we talk. The physical matters, just not as much as her being at least kind of witty. A dealbreaker is a boring girl or a girl that gets passed around like a football.

I'm attracted to a wide range of girls of varying ages, heights, builds, and other features - but I'm a huge fan of redheads. My ideal would probably be a redhead, fairly thin, medium build - close to my age (late thirties, early forties). Personality is a must, don't have to necessarily have a lot of common interests, but at least a few.

A 'timeless quality' would probably be feminine grace. Turnoffs/dealbreakers would be bad teeth, way out of shape, sports fans, and 'new country' music fans.

• Mmm J

Attracts: Personality.

Dealbreakers: She's a he, she's mean or manipulating, she talks about exes all the time.

Asian making me a sandwich....no feminism..

Honestly completely subjective and changes all the time. I like sweet, funny, kind girls with brown hair/eyes who likes dogs. I would saying being honest is a massive quality and lying would be a dealbreaker - how many times have you lied to someone because it's easier?

However, then a relatively mean, blonde and annoying girl came into my life and I fricken adore her - no idea why.

• J

good sense of humor easy going and LOYAL