A quick question?

There is a guy tht I just met like a few days ago. We chat for a while so the next 2 to 3 days later that I didn't text him back. So the last night he call me up on hangout.

He demanded that I text him of when I go to work and come home and things that I do. But the thing is that we're not dating or even married to each other. Just kinda friend. So what do i tell him or say to him?

Honesty is the best. What you have said here is perfectly reasonable and if he can't understand that, it's his problem. Instead of trying to guess what he's thinking just say - "Look I like you but I've known you a couple days - I don't mind messaging you but I'll do it in my own time".

It sounds like he doesn't talk to many women and is a little infatuated with you. He's already put you in the "girlfriend" slot without you having even gone out together.

It sounds like he's beginning to stalk and control you. Personally, I would say goodbye to this guy and block him from all communication.

That's a little weird - he's either a stalker/control freak, accidentally messaged you thinking you were someone else (or both).

I would suggest blocking him, and if there is any chance he might try to get to you IRL, contact the police, or get some violent friends to convince him to back off.

I wouldn't give out that info...