Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Do you think I should give her the benefit of the doubt?

This girl I've been talking to that I really like hasnt been responding to my texts answering my calls or returning any of my calls , she just abruptly stopped answering. I dont want to accuse her of anything, i want to give her the benefit of the doubt like i said i like her a lot and I felt like she really liked me but I've called her several times and texted her a few times I'm not sure what to think , maybe she's just been really busy but we havent talked in 2 days , maybe she lost her phone and that's why or she feels suffocated maybe. What do you guys think should I keep trying to contact her or should I give her some space and wait for her to text me or call. I kind of feel like I'm losing her any advice is greatly appreciated.

You need to relax, b. Give her some breathing room from here. I'm talking to a girl abroad and I hear from her only every 3 days all the way up to a week without talking.

• J

No one is that busy to reply to a text second are guys together like a couple?? if not then you need to stop calling and texting bro, just let her go the best way to call someone's attentions is by removing yours, stop acting like she is your entire life, that's the message you are sending her by calling texting that much, send her a text just like this ( hey let me know when you have time to hang out) and LEAVE IT like that, either she is going to reach out or she will move on is that simple

Sounds like you're being ghosted..

"we havent talked in 2 days" Are you friggin' kidding me? It's only been 48 hours. Calm down. She had a life before you came along and she still has a life too.

"I dont want to accuse her of anything" Well thank God for that because you'd sound like a self-entitled moron.

"should I keep trying to contact her" NO. Leave the poor woman alone. She knows how to use a phone if/when she wants to.

"I kind of feel like I'm losing her" You never HAD her. Texting and talking is NOT the same thing as being in a dating relationship. Did you even bother to ask her out? Stop acting like she is your property. She isn't. She has a life and it doesn't revolve around YOU.

And if she cuts you off, leave her alone. She is under zero obligation to talk to you or date you and she doesn't owe you any explanations either.