Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Would you believe that a Trump supporter can become a Warren supporter?

"I used to be That Guy. I always voted Republican. I watched Fox News. I read clickbait articles on Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. I echoed these slanted talking points when I was a Radio show guest prior to the 2016 Presidential General Election. In one sense, I was just your average, conservative, pro-Israel Jewish American. Yet, I was also a full-fledged, unapologetic, red-hat wearing Trumper.

When the General Election came and it was between Trump and Clinton, my choice was easy. I did not even think to research any of Clinton’s accomplishments as First Lady, Senator, or Secretary of State — like most conservatives, I just focused on her seemingly never ending “scandals.” I was part of the “LOCK HER UP” chorus, even though she was thoroughly investigated and cleared by the FBI. I did, and perhaps still do, feel Clinton’s leadership was lacking during and after the Benghazi attack, but many among the MAGA crowd blamed her personally for the resultant deaths, and I joined in. Trump, on the other hand, was hailed as a friend of Israel and the Jewish people. Yet, unlike with Clinton, I looked only at Trump’s accomplishments, ignored his failures and defended or even celebrated his bad behavior. Consequently, I put all my efforts into helping elect him."

...

https://forward.com/scribe/402478/i-was-a-trump-tr...

every once in a while, you find the exception that proves the rule.

most are, however, beyond hope.  they have embraced deliberate stupidity, intentional ignorance, rejected common human decency, and embraced unbridled evil.

they are, with few exceptions, totally depraved and hopelessly degenerate reprobates.

• ?

Most of them are beyond hope.

• ricky

I spoke to a young Gay Asian man for about 2 hours about what it means to be a conservative. I’m certain he will be voting for Trump. I thought Hillary was gonna win, so I didn’t vote last time. And 2 to 1 sounds good.

• ricky

How typical. I DID NOT say Trump was a conservative I do believe that conservatives best candidate is by far Donald Trump

Sure - I believe it. Now what?

Forward dot com. Sounds legit. LOL!

• -j.

What do you know about forward.com that makes you think this is false, other than that you just don't like the story?

no. I don't believe it, nor should any one.

#fakepost..............

"Would I believe that *a* Trump supporter can..."

Yes.

But it's highly unlikely that 10 million would.

.

sure..... sounds like a person who acts more on shallow impulse and pop-media influence than on critical thought....so it's totally believable..

• -j.

Well, he was a Trump supporter, so you're right.

Brain damage is an unfortunate thing....