Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Do you think trump is jealous of Obama’s....Netflix deal?

trump is extremely jealous of President Obama.

President Obama is everything that trump will never be: Smart, intelligent, educated, handsome, honest, honored, dignified, and respected.

“Trump is losing money as president. If he was still out there running the Trump Organization, he probably would have been raking in all kinds of money that he can’t legally do now. This is an example of how this stuff is never, ever going to end.“ -Rush Limbaugh

• Ray J

Obviously.........

Real estate, investment manipulations, is a pretty low down dirty business. It’s certainly not the Tiffanys of of the financial world and most of the clean CEOs find that Trump’s embellishments and inability to play with the big boys simply eats him up.

This is what Trump is interested in. Thats the difference between these 2 presidents.

- Black unemployment rate has reached the lowest in HISTORY under Trump.

- Historic tax reform passed. Over 200 companies responded by paying bonuses of at least $1000

- U.S. poverty rate is now the lowest since 2001.

- 14 different states have reached record low unemployment.

- Youth unemployment has just hit a "52" year low. No better time to be a college or high school grad.

- Under Trumps Presidency, the FDA has now approved over 1000 generic drugs in 1 year. Thats the most in U.S. HISTORY.

- The Small Business Optimism Index jumped to the highest level ever recorded, passing the level set during Ronald Reagan's presidency.

- Consumer confidence has now hit the highest level since October 2000.

- Job openings have now become the highest ever recorded.

- American manufacturing reached the highest number of new jobs in over 15 years.

- The largest decline in prescription drugs has now occurred under Trump. The largest drug price decline in 51 years.

- U.S. jobless claims have now hit the lowest level since 1973.

- Middle class income has now reached an all time high.

- North and South Korean peace deal was signed. First time in 60 years something actually got done.

Ha ha, you mean Failing Netflix! They probably offered Trump a deal but I bet it was a terrible deal and Trump wouldn't do it and I bet they begged really hard because they knew what a fabulous, great and wonderful deal it would be for them, since they are failing and desperate, but I bet Trump thought it was embarrassing that they were begging and very bad.

That's probably how it went down so , no he isn't jealous. He's never heard of Netflix or Obama. Not his thing.

• Kjelstad

I could hear Trump's voice as I read that.

I think Obama might make Netflix sorry they ever agreed to it. But let's see. I have Netflix, and I don't want to watch it. I'm not interested in what Obama is doing, or his take on things. He let Putin into a Middle Eastern war zone, and back stabbed Israel with UN HR 2334, so he is a godless traitor to me.

I also notice how nothing he said on Netflix made news. Nothing. So Obama did nothing, again. All he did was show up.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • ?

Trump is jealous of all things Obama.

He can't stop talking about it.