Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

A recession is looming, people are losing their jobs, health care costs are through the roof, so why would anybody want to vote Trump again?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

You forgot "climate change".

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

There's no recession coming. The liberal media has fooled you again.

• 9 months ago

Latest economic data shows recession is very unlikely despite severe slowdowns in a number of European countries & elsewhere. Unemployment rates for various minorities are at the lowest rates in history. Job creation numbers are the highest in decades. Wages have been increasing at the highest rates in decades. The past 2-1/2 yrs have seen the best economic growth rates since the 1950s.

As for healthcare costs, when ACA was passed, healthcare costs rose by the highest percentages ever seen. Since 2017, cost increases have moderated, and there are more alternatives for healthcare coverage.

You are not going to actual economic raw data & statistics, but going by politically-motivated nonsense.

• 9 months ago

Again...

A recession is not looming, and people are not losing their jobs. You are lying about both. Healthcare costs have been through the roof for decades now...trying to pin it on Trump is not going to fly. People know it's not his fault, try as you might to make it so.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • not
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Jobs leaving the country has been happening for decades. Healthcare costs have been climbing for decades. All our politicians have been part on this problem, for decades even. They created the opportunity for business to escape the country. They support insurance dictating healthcare. They support too big to fail. Isn't too big to fail nearly the same as too little to succeed? It's really pretty reasonable to vote for anybody but the people who already screwed us. Only a fool would sign up for more if the same. If Trump isn't working out for you then I suggest find someone besides the people who have already screwed you. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

"It’s really, really important that you not let all of this Drive-By Media, fake economic news, talk you into believing that we are on the verge of another gigantic recession or maybe depression, and keep in mind why all of this is being said: There is a presidential election in 15 months and the people behind this hate Donald Trump.They have tried everything they know to get rid of him.” -Rush Limbaugh

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I got theBlack lung and they’d taking my oxygen away but I’m voter fur. Him cuz he says what he means and he gonna build that wall.

• 9 months ago

Jobs have been leaving this country for decades. I could afford healthcare [both insurance costs and co-pays] before the Affordable Healthcare Bill was passed. WTF does Trump have to do about it?

• 9 months ago

because you just described 2012-2016

• 9 months ago

Racism. That is all they really have.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.