Why do you think my bf deleted two girls from his past off Facebook when I ended things with him?

My bf and I had this huge fight in result I left in the middle of the night to go back to my moms. Packed my stuff while in pj’s. He kept trying to work things out but I had enough. The fight became a big thing because because a girl from his past decided once again to use his address to deliver something for her,... show more My bf and I had this huge fight in result I left in the middle of the night to go back to my moms. Packed my stuff while in pj’s.
He kept trying to work things out but I had enough.
The fight became a big thing because because a girl from his past decided once again to use his address to deliver something for her, with the request that ONLY he pick it up.
(Not her but ONLY him)

I’ve told him a month ago to fix that situation with her cause she did it before with the request she comes over even thou I’ll be there. My bf never allowed that to happen obviously. I think I was mad about the situation because I was cleaning and folding his children from his first marriage clothing to get up to get the door for a package for his ex.

His reason for not ending all communication with her is because she still owes him $500 and he said he’s not going to just let her get away with his money. He’s shown me conversations between them about the money issue.

Anyway I did not reply to him for maybe two days. But I was checking his social media and I noticed he deleted two girls that he had a thing with way before him... after that he attempted to try to fix things between us...
Why did he delete them when we break up but not during?
Does that mean he might have been talking to them this entire time and when I seriously ended things he decided to get rid of them?