Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Should I have a child?

I have always wanted a child, and still want to have children. I recently got married. And I asked y wife about it. But she said she doesn't want to have any children because she doesn't want to go through the nine months of pain. She said she'll do it if I really want one so bad, but she'd prefer not to have any. What do you think I should do?

Just do her and have a child. She's the one that's going to go through the pain. Not you. So If I was you, I'd definitely have the child.

• The prospect of children should have been discussed before marriage. 

Unless you yourself can carry a child to full term no you should not have a child. 

• Blonde

It’s grounds for divorce, legally. Didn’t you discuss this before marriage? Tell her yes, you want a child, now. Not later, now. While you both are still young. Then in two years, tell her you want another child...lol. Don’t stop until the house is full! :)

• Kathy

You could adopt a child

Absolutely. Not just one. A dozen if you're up to it. Go forth now and procreate.

She could just be afraid to become a mother so soon, not know enough about her body or childbirth, or some other thing that she only needs some time to learn about. Pray about it. You may need to talk with her calmly over time about what her reasons might be? In a loving way. Possibly ask a counselor for help to find out how to talk with her about it.

I would wait, if she did not feel ready yet, but would also wonder like you.

Usually people who are ready to have children

Don’t have to ask other people if they should or shouldn’t have them

So

My advice is

When you get old enough to know you really want children

And your spouse wants them 

And you don’t have to ask others if you should or shouldn’t 

That is the time when you should have them 

u should have covered this ground before marriage....only children end up spoiled...go ahead and have a kid but dont spoil him or her....if she wakes up u could have another one...I have 2 brothers and I love them so much.

• SIR

You shouldn't have a children. Trust me, children are nasty little creatures. And they become even worse when they're a teenager.