Why did I have to become so racist all I wanted to do was vote for the racist con Trump instead of the liberal dove Hillary in Nov. 2016 and?

the other day a pregnant young lady at work came up to me and told me she didn't know what to do about her pregnancy and instead of doing the right thing! and telling her to have an abortion like any good socialist would do, I told her to do what she felt was right for her and that it would be a decision she... show more the other day a pregnant young lady at work came up to me and told me she didn't know what to do about her pregnancy and instead of doing the right thing! and telling her to have an abortion like any good socialist would do, I told her to do what she felt was right for her and that it would be a decision she would have to live with for the rest of her life so she should be sure to make the right decision! I was feeling so racist I even suggested she should pray to the made up god man in the sky about it!