Your thoughts on my interview ? Serious only?

A few months ago I reached out to a company that I believe I would be a great fit for. I sent an email and the next day a Hr rep contacted me and wanted to set up a call. We spoke about my resume and experiences in my current role. She mentioned that her managers liked my resume. A week later she contacted that... show more A few months ago I reached out to a company that I believe I would be a great fit for. I sent an email and the next day a Hr rep contacted me and wanted to set up a call. We spoke about my resume and experiences in my current role. She mentioned that her managers liked my resume. A week later she contacted that they were in hiring freeze. A month later, I applied for a job posting they had and another recruiter from the same company reached out (knowing I already spoke with the previous recruiter) . Similar phone conversation but more in depth on my resume. A week later she said that the management team was looking for a senior person. I saw the position up again but entry level which is fine since I am new to this type of field. I applied and got a call from the original recruiter as she remembered me from before. She then sends me an email that the recruiter and VP of HR would like to meet with me . She mentioned they were flexible in meeting me and met with me for lunch near my work. So they came to me 40 mins away . The interview was casual and walked through my resume. After, I send a “thank you” email and expressed my interest the recruiter I met for lunch responds to my thank you email 30 mins later saying she will be in touch very soon and it was nice meeting me. She sent a linked request as well. Overall I feel good about the interview . She did explain she could get back to in two weeks due to vacation. Thoughts?
3 answers 3