How did Rush Limbaugh become such a slayer of liberals and their communist ideals?

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

He isn’t and hasn’t become a slayer of anyone other than a slayer of the easily manipulated small minds of stupid dumb bastards like you!

And you have obviously been well and truly sucked in by the fat drugged up mouth breather because here you are repeating his bullsh!t of which you know nothing whatsoever about!!!

Keep on listening to the horsesh!t, because old Rush has your best interests at heart doesn’t he...Lol! You brainless prick!!!!

• 5 months ago

Liberals don't have communist ideals and Rush Limbaugh is in need of an industrial sized dose of exlax.

• 5 months ago

You have shown us how...you believe that liberals are communists. And no matter what the facts are, you know what you know. Rush is a shark who feeds on people like you...chum(p).

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Anyone who takes that bloviating fool seriously belongs in a psychiatric ward.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I'm a conservative Republican, and a proud American, but Rush Limbaugh is a celebrity entertainer, not a sooth-sayer to be followed. Try not to be like the liberals in this country by being a fan-boy of someone who feeds your emotional black hole.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

By smoking and taking "all you can eat" literally (i.e, not "all that you WISH to eat" as opposed to "all you CAN eat").

• 5 months ago

I guess the drugs helped.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Lol. Rush likes his bedroom ceilings painted with baby cherubs.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You must be a stoner like him.

• 5 months ago

He didn't. He's just a liar. FFS liberals don't have "communist ideals"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.