When should I ask for this girls number or ask her out?

So I've been at my job for 1 year. Most people are 30 and up. I'm 22 years old. Anyways all my friends at work are older. Especially some older lady that's 50. So anyways this girl is 21 and she barely started. She is very pretty. Anyways the second day I introduced myself and noticed she was eating in her car. So the next day I told her if she ever wants someone to eat with I'm always outside on a bench. She came with me and that old lady. The old lady made an excuse to leave and never came back. So it was us two. We talked and she was laughing at all my jokes and playing with her hair. We've eaten lunch together3 times. We get a long pretty well. Anyways when should i ask her out to like hang out? Or should I get her # first? This weekend or next or whats tne best advice?

Ask for her number to start, sometime at work and then ask to go out for next weekend not this weekend, that way she has time to sort her schedule out and all that.

Just go for it. Start talking, getting to know her either from texts or hanging out. Either sounds fine.

Do not date someone who has "barely started" on your job site. Continue to eat lunch together as you wish and give this more time. Dating on the job is always ill advised.. with a brand new employee? Simply a bad idea. People can switch their romantic interests more often than they want to switch their jobs. So go really slow. Make FRIENDS with your co-workers long before you decide to date them.

You might want to look over the work policy regarding romantic relationships with a co-worker. For most businesses, it will lead to termination right away because if things don’t work out, there could be retaliation, and businesses don’t want to deal with it.

Ask her now. And start looking for a new job.

Literally NO ONE wants to work with two lovey-dovey 21 year olds and you aren't going to want to work together when you break up either.

• No Bozos

Will wonders never cease. I gave you a thumbs up.

My advice is not to date someone you work with. Once you do, you are basically married. You will see her EVERY DAY without a break and you won't have been given the time to actually get to know her.

Plus, there is no way to have peace at work if you two break up.

If she's game for fooling around (friends with benefits) it might work.

yes ask her immediately

• No Bozos

Don't tell him that.