Aake

What plans do you have for today? Anything exciting?

Seeing a movie probably after work

I won't be doing much today hun.

I'll probably be on here a lot reporting that troll who is still impersonating me.

• Kathy

Nothing much going on today.

NOTHING SPECIAL...I AM HEALING INJURIES WHICH MAKES ME SO TIRED AND NOW IT IS dreary outside which is not helping at all.

• Lee

It's 11:47pm, Wednesday evening here, so I guess I'll talk about tomorrow. There aren't any classes tomorrow, so I'll be spending the whole day trying to finish my paper on career sociology(which I have been spending 2 days on). It's such a chore but I really want to get a good grade for this.

well, I was planning on making some Tuna fish a little later for dinner.

That celery in the fridge doesn't last forever ya know............use it or lose it.

Just checked the time, doesn't it fly? The time is 16:44 in dear old Blighty I've had a quiet day just chilling.I was going to cut the grass but I've put that orf until tomorrow.

• Weasel McWeasel

Stan, we both know you're going to put if off Tomorrow, too, ....am I right?

when i get home i’m going to install windows 10 on my 2008 imac rn it’s on macos catalina beta

• Lv 5

That IS exciting!

I did have an exciting plan, and still do, but it involves grunge work that is more behind the scenes than out loud and proud. Writing. You?

• Aake

Good luck on your writing and working! Surely will be worth all the effort! :D
      I'll be organizing record bins, and a lot of pins, patches, sewing stuff, etc, today. Not too exciting..but fulfilling, when you have a nice, tidy area. :)