Why do women criticize and ridicule me for having ripped abs, yet men congratulate me and high five me?

Shouldn't fitness be inspiring and admired by everyone? Yet only men seem to admire other men that are in good shape, while women ridicule them and call them narcissists and tools. Men don't call in shape women narcissists and ridicule them, they admire it and find it attractive. I don't get women's... show more Shouldn't fitness be inspiring and admired by everyone? Yet only men seem to admire other men that are in good shape, while women ridicule them and call them narcissists and tools. Men don't call in shape women narcissists and ridicule them, they admire it and find it attractive. I don't get women's mindset with this?
Update: Sure, there are a lot of cocky arrogant narcisstic men who are in great shape, but half the time, completely random women who don't even know me come up to me and tell me that I'm a douchebag for taking my shirt off and "showing off" (when I'm at the beach of all places!!!!)