Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Why do women criticize and ridicule me for having ripped abs, yet men congratulate me and high five me?

Shouldn't fitness be inspiring and admired by everyone? Yet only men seem to admire other men that are in good shape, while women ridicule them and call them narcissists and tools. Men don't call in shape women narcissists and ridicule them, they admire it and find it attractive. I don't get women's mindset with this?

Sure, there are a lot of cocky arrogant narcisstic men who are in great shape, but half the time, completely random women who don't even know me come up to me and tell me that I'm a douchebag for taking my shirt off and "showing off" (when I'm at the beach of all places!!!!)

It's interesting that you say this, because i have never in my entire 62 years heard a woman ridicule a man for keeping his body in shape or for having ripped abs.

• Marc

Because women are judgements c@nts and men arent.

I think this has more to do w/ the crowd

of folks you're hanging around than (wo)men

as some ppl are just plain mean spirited :/

• Nick

nope it is more a men thing, women are more interested in some other stuff (except for very young ones)

Who are you trying to impress?

There is something else afoot there. The women I know love a tight well buffed male body. Are you sure it's not your attitude...maybe you show off too much?

• Travis9 months agoReport

How am I showing off if I'm at the beach swimming with my shirt off?

• y

Shouldn't fitness be inspiring and admired by everyone? Why? Becouse that is the course that one went in. if they used their time to find the cure for cancer. Shouldn't they be inspired and or admired for it? More so then one who spends their time in the gym for themselves, as opposed to others?