Should I start dating my friend?

I’m a 21 year old guy. I recently became friends with a 48 year old woman. I met her on a friends social media page and she is also a customer at the store I work at. Here’s the deal, we became friends about a month ago. Recently, she’s started to hit on me and I’ve been flirting back. She makes jokes about our age difference. She’s like my biggest fan. It’s crazy. Anyhow, would it hurt to go out with her? She is pretty and a very cool person. Side note, she is divorced and lives alone. Pretty much the only thing holding me back is age difference. She has children that are grown up. A couple years younger than me.

A month is a bit too soon. Well very soon to be honest. I suggest given your relationship a year or two and if you still fancy her then give it a try.

Well I’ll tell ya one thing I’m a girl and I’m 23 but was dating a 48 year old .. we dated a year and it was great sex and there older so there mature and nice about things but if you think you can have a future with the person your wrong. We just broke up and it was heartbreaking but realistically you can’t have a future with them that she, plus there so much older and better at manipulating you for sex ... I think if you want it for a fling that’s good but I’d keep it at that .. don’t go too deep into it like I did .. there light years ahead and nice they have there own house and all but as a relationship don’t bank on it , good luck .

She wants to have sex with you.