What could this dream indicate?

I was in a Church with my partner and some of his friends. I can't actually remember why we were there or what we were doing. Thunder and dark-ish clouds then started to approach, indicating that a big storm was coming. I became very worried for my parents (if they would get into a car accident on the way... show more I was in a Church with my partner and some of his friends. I can't actually remember why we were there or what we were doing.

Thunder and dark-ish clouds then started to approach, indicating that a big storm was coming. I became very worried for my parents (if they would get into a car accident on the way home from work or something), but I then remembered that they don't even live in town anymore so they're fine.

The next thing I remember is trying to climb on top of my car because there was a flood (about 2-3 feet high). I was trying to help my partner on top of the car with me because there was a HUGE flash flood approaching in the distance (like the one from The Good Dinosaur) and he was likely going to die if he didn't get on top of the car. I was trying to drag him up but he kept slipping back down. I managed to get him on the car at the last second, then the flood carried the car like a surfboard, then we were in a shallower, calmer part of the flood after the wave finished. The dream ended there.
0