My crush and I kissed two weeks ago but we haven't talked about it and nothings changed since. What happens next?

About four weeks ago, a guy from school and I started texting. We texted every night till late and talked in school too. I liked him, and heard from other people in school that he liked me too. We went to a party, he told me he liked me and we kissed and then kissed some more. But the next day he went to hospital... show more About four weeks ago, a guy from school and I started texting. We texted every night till late and talked in school too. I liked him, and heard from other people in school that he liked me too. We went to a party, he told me he liked me and we kissed and then kissed some more. But the next day he went to hospital because he had pancreatitis. He missed a week of school, but we continued texting. Now he's back at school and we still haven't talked about the kiss and things are feeling a bit awkward. What happens next?