Are feminists really trying bring back patriarchy?

The way they bit*hing and whining I think this is what going to happen. The world was patriarchal before and men who were kind and respectful helped women to rise and get out of the house. Women were given the freedom to do whatever they want and they had their best time. But now they are getting annoying with... show more The way they bit*hing and whining I think this is what going to happen. The world was patriarchal before and men who were kind and respectful helped women to rise and get out of the house. Women were given the freedom to do whatever they want and they had their best time. But now they are getting annoying with their ever ending demands and silly child like behavior. Men are still way too generous and kind towards them. There are even men male feminists and they always stand for women. Despite all these what feminists doing is irritating men. If they keep doing that men will eventually start to restrict women and their freedom and patriarchy comes back. I don't see how women are going to stop that from happening. I don't support patriarchy or male domination. I support feminism in their effort to earn equality and respect. I don't want all women to pay for what a few crazy feminists have done or doing.
8 answers 8