My usual depressive episodes are getting worse due to my seemingly incurable acne and I don’t know what to do?

Ever since February of this year my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I’m at the point where I don’t want to look at myself or leave the house I feel so insecure, it’s been getting in the ways of my social life and my happiness. I feel like I’ve tried everything, I’ve used just about every acne product out... show more Ever since February of this year my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I’m at the point where I don’t want to look at myself or leave the house I feel so insecure, it’s been getting in the ways of my social life and my happiness. I feel like I’ve tried everything, I’ve used just about every acne product out there and the only thing that has worked is proactiv, it’s horrible for the skin so I decided to stop using it and it was fine for about 4 months until February (I had broken out in 2018 but just used proactiv immediately to fix it). I’m eating the best I ever have in my whole life and my skin is still horrible, I even went dairy free for about 2 months and there was no noticeable difference. I know accutane works for some people and I’ve seen the improvements myself since my friends have used it, I’ve also considered birth control to help but I’m still a minor and my parents would never let me use either of those options as they’re against almost everything that isn’t natural, I feel like those would be last resorts anyways (at this point I’m already at my last resort). I genuinely feel like I’ve done almost everything I could but at this point I’ve lost hope on my skin ever getting better, I feel so sad and insecure all the time and when I see people with clear skin all I can think about is how lucky they are to have nice skin. I never realized how much of my self confidence relied on my face being clear until I had acne...any advice?